Saturday, August 6, 2011

For the sixth sense project, I went at the work with the mind frame of the sense being interpreted as intuition.

This was the beginning of my six sense project. I used a combination of plates from our previous "senses" because I feel that we rely on these senses in trying to inform our thinking and influence our intuition. I tried using oil paints to pull the print and I felt like it came out a little light. Almost like a ghost. So I decided to work into it with oil paints.
















This was the result. I tried to allow my intuition and gut reaction to guide each decision I made and not think about these decisions when working into the piece. I think it was an interesting result as intuition guided my color choices and decided what marks I made and where they landed on the image.



















1 comment:

  1. The second print seems to grab my attention more than the first. I like the color choice as well as the manner in which you applied it. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete